WARSAW, April 30 (Reuters) - Polish tyre maker Debica (DB.WA), majority owned by Goodyear, will recommend a dividend of 2.2 zlotys ($0.792) for on 2006 profits at a shareholders meeting on May 11, the company said on Monday. Debica reported 61 million zlotys in net profit in 2006. Its proposed dividend would mean a total payout of 30.4 million zlotys.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Polish tyre maker Debica proposes PLN 2.2 dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.