By Kendra Marr WASHINGTON, Nov 20 (POLITICO) - Months since Chrysler and General Motors emerged from bankruptcy protection with a government ownership stake in the companies in exchange for the billions of dollars they received in federal loans, Democrats and Republicans are still bickering over the auto bailout. All this week Rep. Gary Peters (D-Mich.) and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) traded barbs. McCain fanned the flames on Sunday, saying while serving as grand marshal at a Nascar race ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"POLITICO-Auto bailout still a sore spot for GOP" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642