By Mike Allen WASHINGTON, April 30 (POLITICO) - Obama administration officials have the job today of explaining that Chrysler's expected bankruptcy filing will be automaker's salvation, not demise. "Ultimately, this is much better for Chrysler and for the people of Detroit," a senior administration official said. "This will hopefully get them on a better footing than they've been on in a long time." The bankruptcy - which the administration hopes will be on a speedy timetable of as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"POLITICO-Bankruptcy may save Chrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642