By The Associated Press WASHINGTON, June 21 (POLITICO) - A bright spot has surfaced in a sea of negative auto sales statistics for General Motors Corp. The company said Friday it will recall 900 workers and restore the second shift at a factory near Lansing, Mich., because of increased sales of its Buick Enclave, Saturn Outlook and GMC Acadia large crossover vehicles. Spokeswoman Sherrie Childers Arb said the laid-off workers will come back to the plant in Delta Township starting Aug. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"POLITICO-A bright spot for GM?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642