By Lisa Lerer WASHINGTON, April 30 (POLITICO) - Michigan lawmakers blamed hedge funds - not the Obama administration - for forcing Chrysler into bankruptcy proceedings. "Bankruptcy is only required today because of the greed of a few hedge funds that held a fraction of Chrysler's debt," said Rep. Candice Miller, (R-Mich.) "President Obama today stated that he did not stand with these hedge funds and neither do I." Lawmakers said that hedge funds and other non-bank financial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"POLITICO-Congress blames hedge funds for bankruptcy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.