By James Hohmann WASHINGTON, May 25 (POLITICO) - Republican Jim Renacci, who's challenging Rep. John Boccieri (D-Ohio), will shutter his Chevy dealership June 15 after losing a fight with General Motors to keep it open. Nearly 40 employees will lose their jobs. And the battle to assign blame for the fate of his dealership may play a role in determining whether Boccieri loses his election. The impending shutdown has become the first flash point in an already-sharp-elbowed contest in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"POLITICO-GM bailout driving Ohio contest" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.