By Jake Sherman WASHINGTON, Feb 23 (POLITICO) - The top Republican on the House Oversight and Government Reform committee is calling for an investigation into senior Transportation Department officials, claiming contact with an insurance agency may have unduly influenced a congressional investigation into faulty Toyotas. Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), is asking for a probe into the work of employees including Jill Zuckman, the Department's top public affairs official and a former ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"POLITICO-Issa calls for probe into DOT bigs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.