By Politico Staff WASHINGTON, Dec 21 (POLITICO) - 111th Congress: - Health Care Reform: The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act prevents insurers from denying patients because of pre-existing conditions and gives incentives for businesses to provide benefits. - Wall Street Reform: The Dodd-Frank bill aimed to curb banks from becoming too big to fail. - Fair Pay: The Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act makes it easier to file an equal-pay lawsuit. - Stimulus: The American Recovery ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"POLITICO-Legislation signed into law under Pelosi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642