By Tim Alberta WASHINGTON, July 29 (POLITICO) - With President Barack Obama scheduled to visit the plant where General Motors' Volt is manufactured, Rush Limbaugh is slamming the electric car, saying the vehicle's $41,000 cost is a steep price to pay for showing "you care" about the environment. "However, you can get it for less - there's a $7,500 tax credit," Limbaugh said with a sardonic tone on his Wednesday program. "Which means that Obama and the government are admitting that nobody ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"POLITICO-Rush rips Volt, 'Obama Motors'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642