By Jake Sherman WASHINGTON, Feb 23 (POLITICO) - An American Toyota executive plans to offer a mea culpa of sorts to a House panel and will tell lawmakers that the giant automaker hasn't "lived up to the high standards our customers and the public have come to expect." Jim Lentz, the president and chief operating officer of Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A., plans to tell the House Energy and Commerce investigative subcommittee Tuesday morning that the problem with their vehicles is loose floor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"POLITICO-U.S. Toyota exec to offer apology" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642