By Nia-Malika Henderson and Kendra Marr WASHINGTON, Dec 30 (POLITICO) - The White House's most recent list of visitors, released Wednesday, serves as a partial mirror of the Obama administration's domestic priorities, particularly health care reform and economic policy affecting Wall Street and the auto industry. The list includes 25,000 visits from Sept. 16 to Sept. 30, as well as about 2,000 visits dating back to January. Visits to Vice President Joe Biden and his staff are also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"POLITICO-W.H. releases more visitor records" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642