Crash-test results now due May 5 in Australia.
It’s now Plan C for release of testing results from the fledging New Car Assessment Program for Southeast Asian countries (ASEAN NCAP). The group originally was to announce the third-phase crash results at an event in Bangkok earlier this year, but that was canceled because of the deteriorating political situation in Thailand. At the time, ASEAN NCAP Secretary-General Khairil Anwar Abu Kassim said the group was reverting to Plan B and would announce the results in Malaysia in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ASEAN Crash-Test Results Delayed, Shifted to New Venue Again" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.