Besturn B50 pricing starts at RR499,000.
VIENNA – Queen Group, the Russian importer of FAW Group cars, launches sales of the Chinese brand. Russian customers can place preliminary orders for FAW’s Besturn B50 sedan, with the first cars to be delivered to buyers in early August. The first 500 units already are on the way to Russia, where Queen Group has a dealer network of 145 outlets. Queen Group plans to import about 33,000 of the China-built cars into the country over a 3-year period, including 3,000 by the end ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chinese Auto Maker FAW Launches Car Sales in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.