Expanding refueling infrastructure key element of fuel-cell initiative.
Automakers have been asked to bid for financing from the second phase of the European Union’s fuel cells and hydrogen joint undertaking, which will sink €1.33 billion ($1.8 billion) into hydrogen-based energy and transport-fuel technology until 2020. Coordinated by the EU's executive body, the European Commission, the research scheme will see the EU contribute up to €665 million ($900 million) to projects, leveraging at least that amount from private sources. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU Raising Stake in Fuel-Cell, Hydrogen Technology" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.