Australian Territory SUV tweaked for Thai market.
After watching a one-way flood of vehicles coming in from Thailand under a free-trade agreement, Australia is hoping the tide will turn with the first shipment of locally designed and built Ford Territory SUVs to the Southeast Asian country. Some 100 high-series all-wheel-drive Territory Titanium TDCs last week were loaded onto to a roll-on/roll-off car and truck carrier in Melbourne bound for Thailand. “This is a small, but important deal and will provide an important base on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Charts New Territory in Thailand Under Trade Deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.