Honda Crider among best-selling Japanese models in China.
Japan’s top automakers are regaining some of the market share they lost during the spat between Japan and China over the sovereignty of an uninhabited chain of islands in the East China Sea. But Fitch Ratings says it expects heightened competition from other manufacturers to slow the momentum for the rest of the year. The ratings agency says in a new report that while it expects the popularity of current and new models to support solid growth in sales volumes for Japanese ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japanese Automakers Recovering From China Turbulence" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.