Conference delegates will witness ANCAP frontal-crash test.
Vehicle safety in Southeast Asia will be the focus of an upcoming meeting in Australia. The Australasian New Car Assessment Program (ANCAP) is hosting representatives from the fledgling Southeast Asian New Car Assessment Program (SEA NCAP) in Sydney from Feb. 13-16. About 15 delegates from Southeast Asia will be attending the meeting that includes a demonstration of a frontal-offset crash test. The Global New Car Assessment Program and the Malaysian Institute of Road Safety Research ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Meeting Focuses on Southeast Asia Vehicle Safety " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.