Hella wins grant to expand markets for LED technology.
Ten Australian automotive suppliers will use government grants totaling A$6.5 million ($6.7 million) to expand their product and customer range. The money comes from a new 4-year, A$30 million ($31.2 million) Automotive New Markets Program administered jointly by the federal, Victorian and South Australian governments. The program is designed to help parts makers develop auto industry business opportunities domestically and overseas, and to branch into new domestic markets beyond the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Grant Program Helps Oz Suppliers Grow Business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.