New-look Proton Perdana based on eighth-generation Honda Accord.
Proton launches its new Perdana model, intended initially to be used as an official government car. Executive Chairman Khamil Jamil delivers the first unit to Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak, marking the start of an initial delivery of 200 units that eventually will reach 3,000. The Edge newspaper reports Proton parent DRB-Hicom also has received orders for the new model, which comes in 2.0L and 2.4L variants, from state governments and organizations. Khamil says the launch marks an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Proton Perdana Advances D-Segment Development" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.