C4 hatchback auto maker’s top-selling car in Romania.
VIENNA – Citroen Romania, the PSA Peugeot Citroen subsidiary responsible for Citroen imports into Romania, will close by the end of January. Trust Motors, the company that has imported Peugeot vehicles to Romania since 1991, will add the Citroen brand distribution effective Feb. 1. The move is unusual, because auto makers typically take over distribution from independent importers. Citroen Romania was created in 2007, when it assumed the activities of independent importer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA to Close Citroen Import Subsidiary in Romania" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.