Association spreading message that auto retailing is multibillion-dollar industry.
The newly reformed Australian Automotive Dealer Assn. will roll out a number of initiatives in the coming months as it fulfills its pledge to fight for new policies and improve operating environments for members in the A$72 billion ($63.2 billion) industry. AADA Chairman Ian Field says the importance of Australia’s retail automotive industry to the national economy should not be underestimated. He says statistics from analyst IBIS World show the retail automotive industry paid A$5.6 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reorganized Group Advocates for Oz New-Car Dealers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.