Volkswagen top 2013 seller in Spain with help from Skoda brand.
MADRID – The Spanish government implements the fifth edition of its Subsidies Program for Efficient Vehicles (PIVE) to encourage sales of new cars and light-commercial vehicles. The latest version offers €175 million ($239 million) in incentives for purchases of energy-efficient LVs and is meant to remove from Spanish roads about 175,000 vehicles comprising cars 10 years or older and light-commercials at least 7 years old. The four preceding versions of PIVE covered about 365,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spain Offering Fifth Version of Scrappage Program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.