Brio among eco-cars helping to boost Thai exports.
Thailand’s automotive exports are rebounding from the country’s severe flooding faster than expected and will resume growth in second-quarter 2012, rather than in the second half as previously predicted. Vuthichai Duangratana, deputy director general-Commerce Ministry Department of International Trade Promotion, says exports of vehicles and parts are forecast to grow 11% this year after falling 7.9% to $12.3 billion last year. “Shipments of automobiles and parts have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Exports Rise as Flood Effects Recede " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.