Nissan to spend previously announced £1 billion ($1.5 billion) in its U.K. operations over next two years.
More than £1 billion ($1.5 billion) in new investment is to be allocated over the next 10 years to secure the growth and development of the U.K. vehicle and component manufacturing sector. A new joint industry-government automotive strategy involving the investment is intended to support multi-billion-dollar spending announced in the last few years by auto makers to boost production levels and develop new technologies and models. The U.K. auto industry now generates £59 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K., Industry Set Investment Roadmap" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.