MAN 4.6L inline-4 bus engine makes 180 hp.
Diesel road vehicles are the cause of a relatively small percentage of particulate matter in Europe and the U.S., and the amount is continuing to decline. A report issued by the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe says 83% of particulate matters emissions PM 2.5 and PM10 in European Union countries and 97% in the U.S. and Canada is generated by other economic activity, mainly the commercial, institutional and household sectors. “We conclude with a high degree of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UN Panel Gives Diesels Mostly Clean Bill of Health" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642