* What: Argentina industrial production for May * When: Wednesday, June 24 at 4 p.m. local time (1900 GMT) * Median view: down 0.3 pct yr/yr, non-seasonally adjusted By Jorge Otaola BUENOS AIRES, June 23 (Reuters) - Argentina's industrial production is seen falling 0.3 percent in May from a year earlier, marking its fifth consecutive decline, but at a slower rate than during previous months. A Reuters poll of six Argentine analysts yielded widely varying estimates from a decline of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"POLL-Argentina May industry output to fall less steeply" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.