* CBOT wheat at $7.93 by year-end, off 1-1/4 cts from '10 * Spot price average 6.3 percent below current level * Tight stocks, export demand key to high prices * Increased production view tempers expectations By Mark Weinraub CHICAGO, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Chicago Board of Trade wheat futures in 2011 were expected to hold most of the gains the market made in 2010, a year which saw prices surge 47 percent as massive crop failures left buyers scrambling to find supplies, a Reuters poll ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"POLL-CBOT wheat seen at $7.93 end 2011 - analysts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.