* China flooding aluminium mkt, surplus to balloon in 2010 * Copper surplus forecasts halved * Surpluses to grow in lead, zinc, tin and nickel By Pratima Desai LONDON, Jan 26 (Reuters) - A massive rise in aluminium supplies from China and anaemic demand growth mean a larger market surplus than many were previously expecting, a Reuters survey showed. The survey of 22 analysts taken in January showed the average forecast for the aluminium surplus this year was 1.05 million tonnes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"POLL-China's aluminium splurge to fuel market surplus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.