By Nishant Kumar MUMBAI, July 30 (Reuters) - Indian money managers may not raise their stock exposure significantly on valuation concerns but see the benchmark index rising in the next three months given ample global liquidity, a Reuters poll shows. Six out of the seven fund houses who responded to the Reuters Asset Allocation Poll [ID:nBOM531308] conducted between July 22 and July 30 said they plan to either retain or cut equity stakes. Three of them said Indian shares were overvalued ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"POLL-India funds wary of valuations, see stx up in 3 mths" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642