* Copper, aluminium, tin trading above 2010 forecasts * Tighter monetary/fiscal policy to weigh on price in H2 * Chinese growth to remain strong but import demand may wane For a graph of forecasts of metals price percentage rises click on http://graphics.thomsonreuters.com/0110/CMD_POLLC0110.gif By Maytaal Angel LONDON, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Economic recovery and strong demand from China will propel base metals higher this year, although tighter monetary and fiscal policies will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"POLL-Metal prices to rise this year but policy risks loom" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642