By Chris Aspin MEXICO CITY, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Mexican conglomerate Grupo Alfa is expected to report double-digit growth above the operating line in the fourth quarter, on better sales after restructuring its units and strong product prices due to a cyclical uptick. According to the average forecast of six analysts polled by Reuters, Alfa's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) will rise to 2.060 billion pesos in the fourth quarter, up 22 percent from a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"POLL-Mexico Alfa Q4 EBITDA seen rosy on cyclical uptick" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642