* China car market, key to palladium, expected to slow * Russia still has palladium stocks to sell * Platinum and palladium buoyed by exchange traded funds By Amanda Cooper LONDON, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Palladium is expected to outpace platinum to make further gains this year but investors should not hold out for a repeat of 2010's stunning rises as growth in emerging car markets moderates, a Reuters poll showed. The poll shows analysts are more upbeat on the prospects for both ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"POLL-Palladium to outperform but no repeat of 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642