NEW YORK, June 28 (Reuters) - Plastics maker PolyOne Corp. on Wednesday said revenue in both its performance plastics and distribution segments should grow 7 percent to 10 percent in the second quarter from a year earlier. The company said demand for building products has remained strong, especially in pressure pipe and wire and cable, while automotive sector demand has been weak.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PolyOne expects second-quarter revenue growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.