By Ilaina Jonas NEW YORK, March 27 (Reuters) - The Pontiac Silverdome in Michigan, the site of Super Bowl XVI which allowed San Francisco 49ers quarterback Joe Montana to add Most Valuable Player to his trophy room, is on the block. Real estate brokerage and services firm CB Richard Ellis Group Inc. recently began marketing the 80,000-plus seat stadium and its 127.5-acre site in Pontiac, near Detroit. Under an agreement with the city, CB Richard Ellis is to bring as many offers as it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pontiac Silverdome on the block for redevelopment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642