LOS ANGELES, April 29 (Reuters) - Mexican-born pop star Paulina Rubio was ordered on Thursday to pay $57,500 in damages to a public relations firm that sued her for ignoring a commitment to perform at the 2003 Los Angeles Auto Show. A Los Angeles jury found that Rubio breached a contract with Pacific Communications Group to perform a 20-minute concert at the auto show for Mercedes Benz. The PR firm had demanded $1 million, but the trial judge threw out punitive damages claims. Rubio ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pop star Paulina Rubio to pay for Calif. no-show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642