HAMBURG, April 24 (Reuters) - Porsche expects to receive regulatory approval for its majority acquisition of Volkswagen's voting stock in September or October, the Financial Times Deutschland reported. In a story to be published in its Friday edition, the German business daily wrote Porsche will then lift its voting stake from 31 percent to over 50 percent. When asked about the report, a spokesman for Porsche said: "Approval will take at least four months, realistically six, but it could ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche to acquire majority of VW in autumn -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.