FRANKFURT, Nov 17 (Reuters) - German sports car maker Porsche and Volkswagen may cooperate further, German newspaper Automobilwoche reported on Saturday. Volkswagen and its premium brand Audi were interested in Porsche's lightweight construction of the four-door Panamera model, which is scheduled to hit dealerships in 2009, Porsche development chief Wolfgang Duerheimer told the paper in an article to be published on Monday. Volkswagen and Porsche already cooperate for the development of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche and Volkswagen to cooperate further -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.