FRANKFURT, July 28 (Reuters) - Porsche will post a record profit of more than 3 billion euros ($4.10 billion) on sales of just over 7 billion for the fiscal year 2006/07 ending on Tuesday, Der Spiegel reported on Saturday without citing sources. The German weekly magazine said two-thirds of the profit came from the rise in value of Porsche's 31 percent stake in Volkswagen as well as derivative transactions such as with warrants, with only one-third generated from the sale of sporty ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche annual profit to surpass 3 bln eur-Spiegel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.