By Karen Freifeld NEW YORK, Nov 29 (Reuters) - A lawyer for Porsche Automobil Holding SE urged a New York state appeals court to overturn a lower court decision allowing 26 hedge funds to sue the German automaker in the state. The hedge funds filed lawsuits last year claiming they lost $1 billion as a result of what they called Porsche's deceptive manipulation of the market for Volkswagen AG shares in 2008. The hedge funds said they sold ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche argues New York is not the forum for suit by hedge funds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.