FRANKFURT, Feb 24 (Reuters) - The chief executive of Porsche is not worried about a U.S. lawsuit filed by a group of investment funds against the luxury carmaker for alleged securities fraud. "It is probably not possible to drag us before a U.S. court," Michael Macht told journalists in Stuttgart on Wednesday evening. He said Porsche does not have any manufacturing facility in the United States. A group of U.S. funds filed a complaint with a New York court in January, alleging market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche boss not worried about U.S. lawsuit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.