FRANKFURT, June 23 (Reuters) - Luxury carmaker Porsche will build its fourth model line in the eastern German city of Leipzig, now the site for final assembly of its Cayenne offroader, the Berliner Zeitung reported on Thursday. "Leipzig has by far the best chances when the fourth model line comes," the newspaper quoted a company source in Stuttgart as saying. While the fourth model line is key to Porsche's growth strategy, the model is not expected to go on sale until 2009. A spokesman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche to build 4th model line in Leipzig -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642