STUTTGART, Germany, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Porsche Chief Executive Wendelin Wiedeking said on Friday the sportscar maker had applied to enter the German stock exchange's premium segment but did not plan to begin issuing quarterly reports. The comments add fuel to the ongoing dispute between Porsche and stock market operator Deutsche Boerse , which kicked the world's most profitable carmaker out of the midcap MDAX index in 2001 for failing to issue financial reports every quarter. Deutsche ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche CEO says wants to enter premium stock segment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.