FRANKFURT, March 27 (Reuters) - Porsche Chief Executive Wendelin Wiedeking is not counting on many investors in Volkswagen accepting his low-ball takeover bid for Europe's largest car maker, he told a Swiss newspaper. "We do not expect many Volkswagen shares will be tendered," he said in an interview to be published in Wednesday's edition of Finanz und Wirtschaft. Investors have heavily criticised the sports car makers expected bid price of 100.92 euros ($133.90) per VW ordinary share, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche CEO sees few takers for tender bid-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642