FRANKFURT, March 28 (Reuters) - German sports car maker Porsche has increased its voting stake in Volkswagen to 30.94 percent by exercising an option to acquire an additional 3.6 percent VW stake, as previously announced, Porsche said on Wednesday. By exceeding the 30 percent level, Porsche is required by German law to make a takeover offer to other VW shareholders. It reiterated it planned to offer 100.92 euros per ordinary share and said it expected to offer 65.45 euros per preference ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche confirms it has 30.94 pct of VW votes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.