FRANKFURT, Nov 29 (Reuters) - German sports car maker Porsche , the largest shareholder in Volkswagen , denied on Wednesday that it plans to team up with a financial investor to make a full takeover bid for Volkswagen. "Clear denial, there's nothing to it," said a Porsche spokesman, when asked about market talk about such a move. Volkswagen shares had risen strongly on Wednesday but gave back some of their gains following Porsche's denial. The stock was up 2.7 percent at 84.20 euros at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche denies plans takeover bid for Volkswagen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.