NEW DELHI, Oct 26 (Reuters) - German luxury carmaker Porsche AG announced its entry into India's fast growing car market on Tuesday, but said it expected only moderate sales of its sports cars in a market dominated by minis and hatchbacks. Porsche introduced three versions of its Cayenne sports utility vehicle priced between 4.7 to 8.6 million rupees ($102,845-188,183), and the Boxster S and the Carrera sports cars priced between 4.7 million and 7.1 million rupees. Mark Bishop, managing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche drives into India with modest targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.