STUTTGART, Germany, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Remuneration for the management board of Porsche SE rose to a record 143.5 million euros ($186.4 million) in the fiscal year that ended in July. Four of the six management board members of Porsche were part of the board only until Nov 13 of last year, when it changed its legal form to a European automotive holding company that subsequently had only two -- Chief Executive Wendelin Wiedeking and Chief Financial Officer Holger Haerter. Wiedeking ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche executives earn record 143.5 mln eur in FY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.