STUTTGART, Germany, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Germany's Porsche Automobil Holding SE expects to report another set of solid earnings for the current fiscal year 2007/08 to end-July, it said on Wednesday. Without being more specific, Chief Financial Officer Holger Haerter told a news conference that earnings would be "very good" this year and that Porsche was "very satisfied" with the profit development in the first four months through November. (Reporting by Christiaan Hetzner)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche expects profits to be very good in 2007/08" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.