FRANKFURT, April 30 (Reuters) - German sports car maker Porsche got official approval from German regulators to launch a takeover offer for Volkswagen , in which it is already the bigest shareholder, Porsche said on Monday. It will offer 100.92 euros for each Volkswagen ordinary share and 65.54 euros per preference share , Porsche said, both prices below the current market price. The offer runs until May 29.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche gets green light for lowball VW bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.