FRANKFURT, July 27 (Reuters) - Porsche has decided to build a fourth model line called the "Panamera", the German luxury carmaker said on Wednesday. Porsche had been mulling whether to introduce a fourth model line in addition to the 911 sports car, Boxter roadster, and Cayenne sport utility vehicle.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche gives green light for fourth model line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.